Bayside Kids Camps presents Breakaway’s BIG Adventure! Explore 5 sessions of week-long day camps for explorers age 4 through 6th grade.
Registration opens April 21st
For both participants and volunteers:
- Pick your camp (Breakaway? Breakaway Games? Breakaway eXtreme North? All Three?).
- Pick your Sessions (1 through 4) and/or eXtreme North (Session X).
- Is the camp you’ve selected still open? See the What's Open pages:
- Gather emergency contact and medical insurance information for each person.
- Click on the REGISTER button and log into our registration system.
- First time registering for an event at Bayside? Once you are in the registration system, you will just need to click on CREATE ACCOUNT and set up your family’s account before you can register anyone.
- Fill out one registration form for each person.
- Make sure to hit Continue at the bottom of each registration form,
- And then click on Submit.
- If your registration went through successfully you will immediately receive a registration confirmation via email.
Questions? Problems? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand that even though we work very hard to keep our prices as low as possible for all of our camps, not all families are able to afford the registration fees. A limited number of scholarships are available for Breakaway Camps.
Upon receiving your forms, our scholarship review team will process your request. We will contact you regarding your scholarship approval within two weeks of receiving your completed request.
A few other important things to note:
Scholarship requests can be requested for the following camps: Breakaway – Session 2 (June 16-20 / 5:30-8:30pm) and Breakaway Games – Session 4 (July 7-11 / 9am-noon).
Once an activity at a camp is full, scholarships will not be accepted for that activity.
If you still have questions after reviewing the camp information, please contact us at email@example.com
To request a scholarship, please complete the two forms below.
At Breakaway, elementary aged children with Special Needs can come enjoy Breakaway in one of two ways. Our Special Needs Director will help parents decide if their child would best enjoy our one-to-one buddy program or the TREK program.
1:1 Buddy Program
Available during all 3 Breakaway sessions (and Breakaway Games). Children will be assimilated into the main program and partnered one-on-one with a buddy. This program is for those children who can adapt to small groups and transition with Breakaway’s fast-paced schedule.
TREK Team “The Really Exceptional Kids”
Available Session 2 only (June 16-20, 5:30-8:30 pm). This is a modified track to accommodate elementary aged children with developmental, emotional, physical and mental special needs — for whom mainstreaming into or regular program is not the best option. To accommodate children who would benefit from a more flexible schedule. Children will also be partnered with buddies in this program.
For more information on both of these programs, please contact our Special Needs Director, Marcy Spina, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Currently, programs are being offered for children with special needs at both Breakaway and Breakaway Games, but not at Breakaway eXtreme North.
If this is your child’s first time attending Breakaway and/or Breakaway Games, please download and return the Family Registration form Here. Instructions on how to return the form is included on the form.